I was told the trettment would be sent to my home in Louisiana on Oct.8.

When 10 am came and no word contacted Boston Medical and ask for a tracking number, was told they would send on to me via email. After 2 hours and nothing from Boston Medical I called again and was on hold for over an hour then disconnected. I called back and was on hold again for 25 minutes, then a lady picked up and I explained to her I was getting upset about the hole situation. It was at this point she told me she was the one that had originally took my call and the Houston office had a problem with my delivery.

She went on to tell me the Boston group could not ship to me in Louisiana directly and that the receptionist had held up the shipment because she wanted to get an OK for them to charge me the shipping fee from Houston to Louisiana. This would not have been so bad but it was Friday afternoon by then and we had a long week end trip planned and could have left Thursday had Boston Medical been concerned about their patients time.

I was told they would make the delivery on Oct.

13 6 days late.At this point I canceled the shipment and it is now Oct 11 and they are telling me they have a no refund policy, so the head butting begins

Had an Experience with Boston Medical Group?

Comments

Sha Tin, Hong Kong, Hong Kong #199739

By law, they have to refund your money. You have paid for services/product that has yet to be deleiverd. They will most likely charge a processing fee, but at least you will get a majority of your money back.