1.9K views
1.8

I went to Boston Medical in Ft.Lauderdale and after the simple "exam", which was not by a doctor, he injected the side of my *** with a drug.

I did work and gave me a nice hard erection for about an hour and a half. But they wanted $1200 for 3 months of the drug, which has to be kept in the refrigerator. Someone told me any urologist can give you a prescription for this Tri-mix. Then I went to my urologist and he gave me a prescription that cost $110 and it would last about 2 months.

My urologist tested it in his office first and it worked very well.I am happy.

manarii wrote the review because of pricing issue at Boston Medical Group. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $210 and wants Boston Medical Group to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was cost. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Boston Medical Group and boston medical group doctor for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Rialto, California, United States #949587

what did your uroligist say the drug was called?