1.6K views

I went to their office for help with ED. They spent most of the time trying to get me to use testosterone. The shots they sell for erectile dysfunction were way too expensive & the office staff was like a used car salesmen. Very pushy and unprofessional. Really bad experience.

When I asked why the shots were so expensive, they said that only they had them and that they had a patent on them and that I had to buy a years worth up front. What a rip-off.

This was not true, because I ended up getting the shots for 1/3 the cost from another doctor.

Review about: Boston Medical Group Doctor.

Had an Experience with Boston Medical Group?

Comments

Mountain View, California, United States #923385

What is the name of the shot and where i can get it

Houston, Texas, United States #903120

I have been a patient for right at a year.I knew what I was on for.

But it does what I need when I need it... it's a sure thing thanks Boston... coming ing for another check up...

P.s.

the guy who says he got it for a third of the cost?

Like to know where?That BS.

to Russell Wilmington, Delaware, United States #922369

Russell, the third of the cost is actually quite accurate.Visit a urologist in your area and ithink you will be both horrified at how much money you've flushed down the toilet and how widely available the triple-mix is available.

They all use a compounding pharmacist, which by the way can be found in most Walgreens.It is no shame in being taken, just if you continue to be taken unnecessarily.